March 11, 2013

March Challenge - Week 1 Update

Hello and happy Monday!!





So here's an update on how I did for week 1.

This was my plan:

Monday: 1.5 mile walk
Tuesday: Shred with Weights (Level 2)
Wednesday: Six Week to a Six Pack (Level 2)
Thursday: Rest Day
Friday: Shred with Weights (Level 1)
Saturday: Killer Buns & Thighs (Level 2)
Sunday: Rest Day

And here's what I actually did:

Monday: 1.5 mile walk
Tuesday: Shred with Weights (Level 2)
Wednesday: Rest Day
Thursday: Ripped in 30
Friday: Rest Day
Saturday: Cleaned my house, so half a rest day
Sunday: Ripped in 30

So I didn't follow my plan exactly, and I wish I'd gotten one more workout in there, but as long as I did something, I never beat myself up too much. I just had things come up, and had to switch my schedule around. It happens, and that's the biggest thing I have learned is that I have to be flexible and find the time where I can.

In regards to food, I did okay last week. I broke down, and I had a single hard taco from Taco Bell on Saturday. I haven't had Taco Bell in MONTHS, and I could not get it out of my head last week. So I finally gave in, and I had one. Just one single taco supreme, and that is all. Lol - food is such a nemesis, and occasionally it wins. But it's getting easier to fight those random cravings, and so I don't feel bad on the rare occasion that I give in.

So this week, here's my plan.

Monday: Killer Buns & Thighs (Level 1) - DONE
Tuesday: Rest day - I have a dentist appt and there is NO way I am going to feel like working out after
Wednesday: Killer Buns & Thighs (Level 2) (Oh yes Jenn - we are stepping it up to level 2!! ;))
Thursday: Shred with Weights (Level 1)
Friday: Ripped in 30 (Level 3)
Saturday: Rest Day - aka Denim and Diamonds Girl's Night Out!!!!
Sunday: Rest Day - I plan to be severely hungover on this day, and don't plan to leave the couch....and maybe not even my bed....all day!! Or at least until Colton gets home ;)

For food, I have my lunches set for the week, and I am closely monitoring my calories each day. Today, WITH exercise, I came in 122 calories under my goal. Otherwise I would been a little over. Food is an area where I can always make improvements!!

I am to going to retake my measurements until the end of next week. I know there won't be much of a difference yet this week. So I would rather wait until I know I will be able to see a difference. It is muchmore motivating for me that way.

So where are you this week? How did you do last week? What kind of workouts do you do?

Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment