November 27, 2012

You know what I'm looking forward to?



I'm looking forward to the day when I can fit into the little blue dress that's been hanging in my closet for as long as I can remember. The one I bought when I was 19.

I'm looking forward to the morning my alarm goes off for work and I'm excited to get up and get ready and do my hair and put on makeup. Because I feel good about the way I'm going to look that day.

I'm looking forward to the day that I can go shopping in any store and see the cute little dress hanging on a rack and know that when I try it on, in whatever size that may be, it's going to fit.

I'm looking forward to the day when I can wear a pair of single-digit-sized jeans. (Maybe January?! I'm trying!!)

I'm looking forward to the day that I run into someone from high school that I haven't seen in a while, and they say 'wow you haven't changed at all'

I'm looking forward to the day when I want to wear a bathing suit

I'm looking forward to the day that I see my collarbone again. Hey there friend!

I'm looking forward to asking someone if they've bought their tickets to the gun show



I am looking forward to beating Just Dance Country on the Wii

I'm looking forward to the days when I can buy cute bras at Victoria's Secret again. And let's be honest - not just bras. ;)

I'm looking forward to the first time I climb Camelback Mountain. Literally the first time - I have never climbed that mountain in all the years I've lived here

I'm looking forward to NO muffin tops.

I'm looking forward to wearing shorts.

I'm looking forward to wearing all of the cute necklaces I have.

I'm looking forward to being a MILF. ;)

I'm looking forward to smiling with my eyes.

I'm looking forward to insisting on more.

I'm looking forward to believing that I'm worthy of the things I want.

Most of all I'm looking forward to hope.

I'm looking forward to feeling hopeful, instead of hopeless.








No comments:

Post a Comment